Öğretmen haberleri ve en güncel gelişmelerden hemen haberdar olmak için Telegram kanalımıza katılın!
İNGİLİZCE GELECEK PLANLARI İLE İLGİLİ CÜMLELER
I am going to get married.
I am going to buy a house.
I am going to retire from work.
I am going to help the poor.
I am going to travel around the world.
I am going to have children.
I am going to study abroad.
I am going to save money.
I am going to lead a single life.
I am going to find a good job.
Sally is going to write the reports for the project.
Raymond are going to collect data.
Frank and Janet are going to attend the preparatory meeting.
"My future plans" Türkçe karşılığı "Gelecek planlarım"
1. I will travel around the world in the future. (Gelecekte, dünyayı dolaşacağım.)
2. I will study International Relations at university in the future. (Gelecekte, üniversitede uluslararası ilişkiler okuyacağım.)
3. I will buy a sports car in the future. (Gelecekte, spor bir araba satın alacağım.)
4. I will learn three foreign languages in the future.(Gelecekte, üç yabancı dil öğreneceğim.)
5. I will buy a house by the seashore. (Gelecekte, sahil kenarında bir ev satın alacağım.)
6. I will feed a dog and a cat in the future. (Gelecekte, bir köpek ve bir kedi besleyeceğim.)
7. I will grow organic vegetables in the future. (Gelecekte organik sebze yetiştireceğim.)
8. I will help successful students in the future. (Gelecekte, başarılı öğrencilere yardım edeceğim.)
9. I will learn how to cook in the future. (Gelecekte, yemek pişirmeyi öğreneceğim.)
10. I will get married in the future. (Gelecekte evleneceğim.)
İngilizce gelecek planları ile ilgili diyaloglar
Karen : Let’s give a break to studying hard this weekend.
Susan : That’s a good idea. Look! I’m going to have a party on Saturday night. Would you like to come?
Karen : Sure, I would. Who is going to come to the party?
Susan : Some close classmates are going to come. Rick and Michael are very good at cooking. They are going to cook pizza for us. Frank is going to bring some desserts.
Karen : Sounds great. I’ll buy the soft drinks then.
Susan : Will you? That would be good!
Karen : My sister will cook some lentil soup.
Susan : That sounds delicious!
Karen : Have you planned anything else for the party?
Susan : No, nothing special.
Karen : I think it’ll be fun to come together.
Susan : Definitely! Plus, we’re going to watch a video.
Karen : What sort is it going to be?
Susan : It’s going to be the horror style. Like it?
Karen : That’s my favorite. Probably the guys will love it, too.
Susan : I’m sure they will.